Jobs & Career Opportunities
- Responsible for implementing and executing the activities set by the Project Engineer.
- Checks the correctness of the execution of his work and reports his progress upwards.
- Reads and analyzes the plans issued for implementation.
- Educates and trains his helper to be a future electrician.
- Graduate of secondary or any vocational course.
- Holder of National Certificate II Electrical Installation and Maintenance.
- With minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the same capacity.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.