Jobs & Career Opportunities
- Coordinates with HQ Engineering Technical Services for submission of technical requirements for the project.
- Maintains the submittal log for the project.
- Conducts daily inspections to ensure that KPECI delivers a total quality electrical installation.
- Check compliance with CSD and shop drawings.
- Knowledgeable in PEC and Project Technical Specifications.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- With minimum 2 years relevant work experience in the same capacity.
- With good communication skills both written and oral.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: email@example.com
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.