Jobs & Career Opportunities
- Assist in planning and research, implementation and communication of company compensation and benefits.
- Responsible for pulling and analyzing HR employee statistics and progress reporting (attrition reports, Internal audit compliance, Total Rewards projects, etc).
- Assist in the development and design of compensation packages and policies aligned with the organization's strategy.
- Deliver HR Services (processing of benefits and loans offered by company and government, etc).
- Handle employees concerns and inquiries regarding their compensation and company's benefits.
- Monitoring government regulations, legislation, and benefits trends.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- PC literacy (MS office), Hands on Experience in HRIS/HRMS, Knowledge in labor laws on mandated benefits (SSS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig, 13th month pay).
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.