Jobs & Career Opportunities
SUPPLY CHAIN PROJECT ASSOCIATE
- Responsible for processing of requests for the project assigned to him once items are approved.
- Ensures all RS status are updated with the most recent information.
- Checks stock availability with Logistics and Warehousing Assistant for items in the RS.
- Handles follow-ups from site teams for items that are not yet for delivery.
- Encodes Purchase Orders for items that need to be purchased.
- Sends Purchase Orders to suppliers via fax or email.
- Submits Purchase Orders & supplier Delivery Receipts to Finance Department for payment processing.
- Maintains an orderly, sequential, and properly labeled file of all Purchase Orders.
- Forwards information on items for pickup from or delivery by suppliers to the Logistics and Warehousing Supervisor.
- Facilitates Request for Quotation and ensures consistency of quotations with the requirements of the RS in terms of quantity, quality, specifications, and availability or lead time.
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years vocational.
- With adept knowledge in supply chain procedures and practices.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: email@example.com
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.