Jobs & Career Opportunities
LOGISTICS AND WAREHOUSING ASSITANT
- Receives deliveries for purchased items.
- Handles stock inquiry.
- Prepares Delivery Receipt.
- Prepares daily delivery itinerary.
- Maintains an orderly, sequential, and properly labeled file of all Delivery Receipts arranged by project.
- Maintains inventory of Main Office warehouse.
- Maintains an MSDS file of all supplies in the Main Office warehouse, in transit, and in site warehouses, and coordinates the same with EHS.
- Performs relevant functions that may be assigned from time-to-time by the Supply Chain Department Manager or the Logistics and Warehousing Supervisor.
- Graduate of 2 years vocational.
- With background in electrical construction materials, tools and equipment.
- With background in Logistic and Warehousing procedures and practices.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.