Jobs & Career Opportunities
- Responsible for safekeeping of all project documents- hard copies, soft copies, emails.
- Receives incoming documents from client, client representative, project manager, other trades, and other entities external to the project team.
- Issues documents to other entities with approval of the Project Lead.
- Responsible for accurate dating of documents, including identification of revision numbers.
- Maintains an accurate log of document movement.
- Maintain an orderly filing system of documents.
- Relays relevant information to the Project Team.
- Updates himself of Document Control policies set by the Document Control Officer.
- Provides regular copies of important documents to the Document Control Officer.
- Maintains an accurate date and time display in the site office.
- Handles the cellphone/landline issued to the project.
- Maintains an updated list of contact information of clients and other trades.
- Graduate of any 4 year college or vocational course.
- With minimum 1 year relevant work experience in the same capacity.
- Organized and keen to details.
- Computer literate.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: email@example.com
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.