Jobs & Career Opportunities
- Monitors and supervises a team of Foreman, Leadman, Electricians, and Helpers in implementing specific scope of work for the day.
- Recommends succeeding works to the Project Engineer or Project Lead.
- Actively implements EHS policies.
- Ensures timely completion of work assigned to his team.
- Has thorough knowledge of plans and changes incorporated therein.
- Responsible for preparing the as-built draft for encoding.
- Forwards list of required tools & materials to the Project Engineer of Project Lead for filing of RS.
- Forwards list of employees that will render OT to the Project Engineer or Project Lead for filing of OT request.
- Assist Project Engineer in updating the Project Construction Logbook.
- Train workers in proper use of tools and proper work methodology.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
- With PRC license.
- With minimum 2 years relevant work experience in the same capacity
- With good communication skills both written and oral.
- Computer literate
How to Apply?
Interested applicants may send in their resumes through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants may also drop their resumes directly to our Human Resources Department. We are located at 126 9th Street Grace Park (East), Caloocan City, Philippines. Click Here to see the map.